Wednesday, August 12, 2009

JOURNEY WHICH I WISH TO FORGET

It is this place where I have realized, we ve got full freedom of using upon our own words bcoz here, neither ma English teacher gonna "Valuate n put red roundings all over my exam paper” nor anyone gonna say “U pupil write d way u speak rather than putting it in a professional manner”…

Now to the topic, certain months back, I was in Bangalore for official purpose, where I was cornered by my parents to attend function at home. So I had no other option than traveling alone that was d first time I traveled alone without parents, friends or colleagues……

To and Fro of that journey was an unforgettable to me.. Its quite common that when u travel alone, u may think of getting good friends esp…. for boys it is gals…. Don’t know or don’t want to comment abt d vice versa…
I too went like that but to my time it was 70 yr old man who sat next to me..
So I just consoled myself to freak out d time by looking at d scenearios outside alongwit listening songs. But the old man who started speaking to me after enquiring about ma carreers.. He was neither a good orator nor im a good listener to listen all those shitting……

So I just pretended to him as if im a early sleeper to avoid all those bullshit. My wish was unfulfilled by his act in my first lone traveling.

After finishing off the function, I had to go back to Bangalore again. I had no other option rather than going by train in unreserved compartment.
This was a f**king experience which I wish to forget. Train was scheduled to leave by 11.15 pm but I went as early as 10.45 pm just to see a crowded unreserved compartment. It looked like our 12G bus peak hour crowd.

Looking at that crowd, I just gave away my Ipod, Mp3 n Camera to ma brother who came to drop me. Then, somehow I managed to get into d train only to see d toilet. After struggling I went into further 2 blocks just to escape from that scent factory.

I just saw a decent enough guy to believe he ll not steal my belongings n just found a place underneath him in d floor to put my 2 butts to place it and I thought I was settled.

When I looked at d compartment everywhere 8 pupil were sitting in 3 seats except at d upper birth where each pupil lying alone… none of d people took initiative to make those people in upper birth to give accommodations..

When d train started to move, Police constables outside the train warned us who sat on d floor saying that, some people are still hanging outside need further more space for them rather than shouting at people who were sleeping at upper birth. (It reflects d height of Police behaviour in India dominating only those pupils who respond rather than who don’t seem to respond).

Then I traveled for an hour by standing(11.30 to 12.45) with both my hands up to catch hold of me. ( reminded me my iscool days punishment).
During that time, that decent enough guy whom I said earlier, just spoke to me n brainwashed me in such a way I should be d leading example of asking all these discriminations and d people will join u.

I too thinking of heroism(result of watchin 20 yrs tamil cinema), I too went n asked one of d guy enjoying birth(who looked somewhat leaner than me) to give accommodation to me but only to get a kick from him to my bag.
The moment I started to shout at that guy, everyother pupil enjoying upper birth joined him to shout at me.

In the process, none of the pupil who spoke in favour of me not even that f**king decent guy opened his mouth as if I had put a plaster around his mouth. After muttering sorry to that guy I went back to my position. During that one sided fight, my bag fell on d lady. So when I said “SORRY” to that lady, her husband saw me n asked ‘Wat d fuck ur speaking to my wife’.. It was only after that lady herself said “ I was saying sorry only”. That idiot got cooled down.

At that moment, I thought “ADA RAAMA ENNA AEN INDA MADRI KALISIDA PASANGALODA SERA VIDRA”.

After certain people started getting down at every station, my standing position came to sitting in floor, sitting n stretching my legs in floor, getting a seat....
It was only d last half hour of my travel, I got a birth. ( That’s d moment I got d feeling as if im living in heaven).

This was d journey which I wish to forget but I cant.

Thanks for all those pals who are visiting my blog in ur precious time.
For every blogs, there should be an opening n finishing. Due to non availability of finishing with conclusions and all im hereby posting my recent punch..
“Lead a simple life. If u DIE today, tomorrow milk only possible. No Bournvita or Boost”.

5 comments:

  1. No one is gonna evaluate. But atleast you should write properly to communicate.
    "one of d guy enjoying birth" It is BERTH not Birth.

    1 more thing.....Pakkathu seat le paati ukkantha ...take it easy policy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel sorry for you!enna koduma sir ithu?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice machi... you should have corrected the aunty. so that your journey would have been a unforgettable experience,, you would have also got a another chance to write a blog on that.. Wish good luck in future during journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. one thing i njoyed in ya blog...the way in which u had put ya words in such a way dat at no point i felt dat its boring....n dat too u speak cheri tamil as well as a tucker english....wish dat ur nxt journey ll definetely hava seat 2 sit n a pretty girl seated near u.. :D

    ReplyDelete