Sunday, May 31, 2009

PUNISHMENT

‘PUNISHMENT’, the word itself poses a terror for school students, but after certain age when we look back at those things. We may start enjoying the way we had been punished and even we want those things to share with others. This has driven me to make my first blog.

So, ill start scrapping my punishment history in chronological order.

My life in school days started just like every student used to get punishments likes kneeling down, standing up in bench….

Not even PT vaathi spared me, he used to make me round the ground when we fail to reach school in time or not making haircut everymonth(just bcoz that idiot was bald he used to get tensed when we pupil have longer hair).

But this punishment was little bit enjoyable at that age itself, as it made us to bunk first hr class of the day. So when we want to cut down first class, we desperately go to school a little bit late.

Then comes the Maths cum Class teacher, she wanted every student to maintain decorum, Silent and all other bad words of the above sort. At the same time she wanted all her student to be brilliant enough in her subject also.

So she went on to put a room in hotel to think how to solve the above problem (as no guide was available for these sort of problem). Then She came up n said that those who are speaking ‘n’ no of times that many times all maths formulas needs to be written.

‘Viduvoma naanga’, we came up wit idea of carbon paper which even worked for a couple of days!!! But after recognizing that made those people to stand out for a week. I was one among that.

But for the above problem, English Teacher easily solved by simply saying “If you wanna talk, then talk in English”……. Everyone kept quiet..

Next one, Playing pen fight during 11th seems to be little childish, but we had no other option to time pass the whole day, as our school used to give a whole day as study day. Believe me certain guys n gals do study… But we were caught up one day by teacher while playing. I can even forget the beatings which he did that day but I couldn’t able to forget his advice(Mokkai) for an hour after that fight. (Avar enna adika… Enna avar adika…)

Ok guys. Let me stop with my list of punishment which I have come up as further leak out will totally damage me (lolz)….



According to me “Facing the punishment is brave enough rather than giving punishment to others”

I had followed Gandhian principle in ma young age itself… Surprised. Nothing new, what I had said above only im saying it now in a very dignified manner.

i.e Just bcoz, the teacher beats or scolds to do this or that, I stick back with my own principle and I never even give it back to her by setting Goondas nd all.

Repeated punishments make her bored and leave it away.

Now, the Punishment continues in a professional manner in a professional atmosphere.lolz.,

Based on the outcome of this blog, I may think of leaking out my professional punishment.lolz.,

Punishment Continues in part 2………….

7 comments:

  1. Nice da!! Macha try writing something promising da.. Let me see how you'll come up with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one da.. !! keep going !! a very nice 1st attempt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it good way to start a blog prabha..but try to be more proffessional da...ur first blog was amazing... add more google gadgets to ur blog...
    let ur writing be in a professional way...

    my blog address is http://ballat.blogspot.com
    please comment on mine too da..... so that i can develop my blog..i created my blog before two weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one da.. i can recognize yo mind voice in de blog.. very good for a first staRT... looking forward to part 2:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. macha thappi thavari kooda anda ballot blog pakkam poidatha... avana sabaiya vittu vilakki vai

    ReplyDelete
  6. reminded me about that baldy :) ... one idiot he was :) ..
    cheers nice one .. bring on the part 2 :) ..

    ReplyDelete